Related collectionsBiotin Health Vitamin B Vitamins
The most important B vitamins in one tablet
B-max STRONG contains the most important B vitamins in high concentrations. In addition, the tablet is a slow release tablet allowing a gradual release of vitamins, their better absorption and a prolonged effect.
B vitamins are essential for the health
B vitamins are water-soluble substances stored in small amounts in the body. Therefore, their daily intake is important to ensure a sufficient intake. A varied and balaced diet ensures a sufficient intake of B vitamins but some B vitamins are destroyed in food preparation.
- B vitamins are essential for the health and mental and physical well-being.
- They are needed for contributing normal energy-yielding metabolism (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin).
- Vitamin B12 and folate contribute to the normal blood formation.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B12 and biotin promote the normal functioning of the nervous system, and B1, B3, B6; B12 also promotr normal psychological functions.
- Allmost all B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B5, B12, folate) contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatique.
- Vitamins B3 (niacin) and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
For adults 1 tablet daily swallowed with water.
Food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Daily dose 1 tablet contains
- Vitamin B1 35 mg
- Vitamin B2 35 mg
- Niasin (B3 ) 35 mg
- Pantothenic acid (B5 ) 35 mg
- Vitamin B6 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 10 µg
- Folic acid 600 µg
- Biotin 150 µg
Bulking agents (cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose), thiamin mononitrate, calcium-D-panthotenate, riboflavin, nicotin amide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamine, glazing agent (hydroxy propylcellulose), colours (titanium dioxide, iron oxide), emulsifier (magnesiumsalter av fettsyror), anticaking agent (silicon dioxide).
Daily dose 1 tablet contains:
Vitamin B1 35 mg
Vitamin B2 35 mg
Niasin (B3 ) 35 mg
Pantothenic acid (B5 ) 35 mg
Vitamin B6 25 mg
Vitamin B12 10 µg
Folic acid 600 µg
Biotin 150 µg
Country of origin
Shelf life unopened
in dry place
Shelf life opened
in dry place
Weight and dimensions
0.058 kg - [50,81,49]