Luonkos Oil Cleansing Cake Rebirth
Luonkos Oil Cleansing Cake Rebirth is a facial cleanser for dry and normal skin. It is effective, vegan, preservative free and made by hand in Finland from high quality natural ingredients.
The best part? This delicious raw cake does not only effectively clean your skin but it also moisturizes and balances your skin towards it’s natural biological balance. The packaging is biodegradable and plastic free.
Oil cleansing cakes clean the makeup and skin, heal and nurture the skin with luxurious oils, natural plants and superfoods. They are all full of beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and good fatty acids!
The product is also suitable for removing water resistant eye makeup.
Effective Natural Raw Materials
- Raw cocoa removes impurities and brightens the skin
- Almond oil softens and nourishes the skin, making it springy and soft.
- Coconut oil and cocoa butter help remove makeup and dirt from the skin.
Using an oil cleaning cake
When using the cake daily, the skin starts to return to it’s natural biological moisture balance.
Impurities may initially be activated prior to their healing but the skin will soothe in couple of weeks. The product is unisex and lasts for 3 - 4 months on average in daily use.
1. Rub the cake with your dry clean hands
2. Massage the oil on your dry face
3. Remove the oil with a warm moist cloth / sponge
- The product can also be used as a facial mask!
- The cake is made by hand so that it can show different colors. The raw materials are pure, high quality, preservative free and 100% natural but are intended to be consumed on your skin only.
- Store the cake in a dry place and at room temperature (max. + 30 C).
- Natural cosmetics teachers and formulators have selected the best natural ingredients for these innovative handmade natural cosmetics facial cleaners, oil cleansing cakes.
- The packages are designed with the zero waste principles and they have zero plastics.
- The award-winning package is made from the non-plastic and biodegradable board from Kotkamills.