Vitamin – trace element tablet for vegans.
- B2, B12, D3 + Zinc, Selenium and Iodine
1 tablet per day.
- Following a vegan diet requires special expertise. It is impossible to make a vegan diet so that it provides all the essential nutrients. For example, iodine is only found in animal products. According to experts, all vegans should use dietary supplements.
- Vitatabs® Vege is a dietary supplement designed especially for those who are following a vegan diet. It provides just the right vitamins and trace elements that supplement the vegan diet: vitamin D3 (from lichen), vitamin B2, vitamin B12, zinc, selenium and iodine. Tablet’s vitamin B12 is in the active form as methylcobalmin.
- Iodine and selenium promote normal functioning of the thyroid and nervous system. Iodine and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Zinc promotes normal vision, normal cognitive function and normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system, to normal red blood cell formation and to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and vision and to normal iron metabolism.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth, to normal blood calcium levels and to the normal function of the immune system.
Anti-caking agent E 460, Corn starch, Zinc gluconate, Potassium iodide, Selenomethionine, Cholecalciferol from lichen, Surface finishing agent E 470b, Riboflavin, Methylcobalamin.
Daily dosage 1 tablet contain: Vitamin D, 20 µg (400 %*) Vitamin B2, 1,4 mg (200 %*) Vitamin B12, 50 µg (2000 %*) Zinc, 10 mg (100 %*) Selenium, 55 µg (100 %*) Iodine, 150 µg (100 %*) * = Reference intake
Weight and dimensions
0.064 kg - [85,45,45]