Vitatabs D 10 Junior
Vitamin D3 – Full xylitol tablet for immune system, bones and teeth.
- Chewable tablet with strawberry flavour
- Lactose, gluten and yeast free
- Made in Finland
1 tablet per day.
The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded. The supplement does not replace versatile diet or healthy life habits. The product must be kept out of reach of children.
- Vitamin D supports the immune defense system and is important for bones, teeth, muscles, mood and hormonal balance. Vitamin D enhances calcium absorption and maintains calcium balance. Cholecalciferol, which is a vitamin D3 isolated from lanolin found in sheep’s wool, absorbs even 70 % better than plant based ergocalciferol (also known as vitamin D2).
- As very few foods are naturally rich in vitamin D, additional supplement intake is recommended especially for children, elderly people and during pregnancy. Vitamin D supplements are recommended for everybody during the dark winter months.
- Prolonged vitamin D deficiency can result in bone thinning and fragility disorders in adults, especially in elderly people. In children vitamin D deficiency may result in disturbances in growth and motoric skills, weakness, inclination to infections, loss of appetite and rickets.
- Xylitol, also called as birch sugar, is nature’s own sweetener that exists in small amount in berries and fruits. It is a tooth-friendly sweetener that produces approximately 40 % less energy than normal sugar.
- Xylitol use between meals and snacks helps to prevent significantly dental caries. The best effect can be achieved when the tablet is chewed.