Nordic Hempfarm Organic Hemp Powder

4.95 €

Package Size: 350 g Best Before: 05.08.2021 Inventory Quantity: 26

495

The finest and softest hemp powder on the market is a fine powder produced from Finnish hemp seeds by the cold pressing method, which is an excellent source of proteins and fibers.

No chemicals or hot temperatures have been used in the manufacture. In this product you will find the most comprehensive edible and available protein in the flora.

A very good raw material for a ketogenic diet due to its really low carbohydrate content.

What Hemp Powder is?

Hemp Powder contains all 8 essential amino acids in our body as well as 12 other amino acids. 65% of the protein is of very high quality, in a very easily absorbed form (edestine), the remaining 35% is in a highly absorbed form (albumin).

In addition, the crumb contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in perfect proportions for humans (1:3). Hemp seed is also one of the few seeds with leafy green as well as valuable gammalinolenic acid (GLA) 4% and stearidonic acid (SDA) 2%.

How to use

Add hemp powder to porridge, yogurt, cooking or milkshake. Use as a part of a recovery drink after a sports performance.

Generic block: The many benefits of hemp

Generic block: The many benefits of hemp
Hemp has excellent nutritional values. Hemp seeds contain a lot of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. The hemp seeds also contain plenty of unsaturated fats, such as omega 3, 6 and 9 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA). Hemp also contains plenty of protein but very little carbohydrates which is why it is an ideal component of a ketogenic diet. The proteins of hemp are also in an easily digestible form. Hemp is easy to add to a daily diet: for example ground hemp seeds can be added to smoothies, porridge or yogurt.

Perfect match

Nordic Hempfarm Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil
Nordic Hempfarm Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil
Nordic Hempfarm's Finnish hemp seed oil is a vegetable oil produced by the cold pressing method. The herbaceous hemp seed oil with a soft taste is rich in omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. The composition of the oil is unique, as up to 80% of the essential fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids (cf. olive oil about 10%). The most superior oil also makes that, it contains valuable gammalinolenic acids (GLA 6%) and stearidonic acid (SDA 2%). This ingredient is especially important for the body and especially for the diseased body. Omega-6 and -3 fatty acids in just the right proportion No other oil contains omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids in a ratio of 3:1. This relationship is very important. Omega-3 and omega-6 are good fatty acids only if they are obtained in the right proportions. Most of the world’s major health organizations recommend a 3:1 ratio of omega-6 to omega-3. Today's diets contain too much omega-6 fatty acid, which can make the ratio of omega-6 to omega-3 14: 1 or even 20: 1. In addition, excess omega-6 is stored in the body as fat, while unused omega-3 is quickly eliminated by the body. Because of this, it is not at all easy to guarantee the intake of omega oils needed by the human body. How to use Hemp seed oil can be used as a base for salad dressing or added to the salad as is. Also try hemp seed oil among smoothie drinks or eat with a spoon as is. Recommended daily dose is 1-4 tbsp. Hemp oil is also ideal for external use. After the shower, apply the oil to your skin and allow to absorb for about 20 minutes. Then wipe off excess oil with a towel, for example.
11.95 €