Narskuttelu Xylitol Toothpaste With Birch Sap
Foamless xylitol toothpaste with Birch Sap, Mint and Menthol. Fits for sensitive mouth with dry mouth syndrome.
- Fluoride 1450 ppm.
- Calcium phosphate will re-mineralize teeth enamel with xylitol and fluoride
- Calsium phosphate remove tartar on teeth enamel
- Contains birch sap from Finland
- A thickener has prebiotic properties
- Betaine relieves dry mouth symptoms
- Mint-menthol flavour
How to use?
Brush your teeth twice a day 2-3 minutes at each time.
Xylitol protects your teeth
Xylitol (birch sugar) is a healthier alternative to sugar which can be found in nature in birch trees, berries and fruits. Xylitol has a low glycemic index and it is known to protect teeth from cavities. That is why xylitol is often used in dental hygiene products such as toothpastes and chewing gums. Daily usage of xylitol is recommended after meals. The recommended intake is 5 g per day which corresponds to six pieces of chewing gum or eight xylitol pastilles. The best results can be achieved with long-term usage of full xylitol products.