Evonia Keratin + Biotin
Keratin – B vitamin – copper capsule
- Strengthens the hair and gives shine
- Decreases hair breakage
- Strengthens nails
- Firms and smoothens skin texture
2 capsules per day. Not recommended during pregnancy and breasfeeding.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- Evonia Keratin + Biotin capsules contain water soluble Cynatine® HNS keratin, biotin, vitamin B3, B5 and B6, and copper. Cynatine® HNS supplements the body with bioavailable keratin which aids in protecting and repairing damaged hair, nails and skin. Cynatine® HNS is clinically proven to be effective at 500 mg per day.
- Clinical studies show that Cynatine® HNS-keratin supports healthy hair, nail and skin structure. Cynatine® HNS is able to bond with hair in the body and has been shown to reduce hair loss during washing, improve hair strength and the brightness and luster of hair.
- Keratin is capable of binding with the nail and providing improved strength, elasticity and moisture retention thus help to protect nails from splitting, cracking and breaking while making nails stronger.
- Keratin reduces the fine lines and wrinkles through its zinc and copper complexes bound to protein. Keratin promotes firmness and elasticity in skin by improving the protein structure and improving moisture retention. Keratin reduces redness from inflammation or sensitive skin by blocking PGE2 production. It improves skin brightness and radiance through its natural antioxidant properties and its ability to promote SOD and glutathione production. A significant improvement on skin elasticity and moisturization was seen after 2-3 months usage.
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin and the mucous membranes, and takes part in protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism. One Evonia Keratin + Biotin capsule contains 5 mg of biotin.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis, protein and energy metabolism and the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation and thus helps to maintain the natural hair colour.