Sea buckthorn oil capsule
- Omega-7 fatty acid food supplement produced from whole sea buckthorns with a gentle supercritical carbon dioxide extraction
- Contains essential omega-3, -6, -7 and –9 fatty acids. High content of omega-7: 30 % of the oil.
- For the well-being of mucous membranes: Intimate area, mouth and eyes
- For healthy skin: Aging, dry and irritated skin
- For the well-being of heart, circulation and stomach
- Plant-based capsule
2 capsules 2 times per day. Not recommended for people with decreased blood coagulation.
Free from lactose, yeast, gluten and sweeteners. Suitable for vegans.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- Sea buckthorn oil is important for the skin’s elasticity and health. Suits well especially for ageing skin and skin exposed to external irritants.
- Sea buckthorn oil contains nutrients that are useful for mucous membrane health. It protects all mucous membranes and is important for digestive system in particular, as sea buckthorn oil neutralises irritating elements.
- Sea buckthorn oil reduces blood clotting, in other words, it keeps the blood running. Sea buckthorn oil is not recommended for people whose blood coagulation has decreased for some reason.
Sea buckthorn oil, Gelatinizing agents E 1440*, E 470*, Humectant E 422*
* = capsule shell
Nutritional information / daily dose (4 capsules)
Cold-pressed sea buckthorn oil, 2000 mg
Omega-7 fatty acids, 690 mg
– palmitolenic acid, 600 mg
– vaccenic acid, 90 mg
Oleic acid (omega-9), 400 mg
Linolic acid (omega-6), 120 mg
Alpha linolenic acid (omega-3), 20 mg
Weight and dimensions
0.067 kg - [105,37,110]