Vivania Beauty Collagen Natural
- Enhances skin beauty
- Improves normal skin tonicity and elasticity
- Maintains healthy skin structure
- Supports hair, joint, connective tissue, bone and muscle health
1-2 tablespoonfuls per day mixed with water or juice, or with e.g. quark, yoghurt or in a smoothie. The product is suitable for continuous use.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners, gluten and flavours. Not suitable for people with a fish allergy.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- Collagen is the body’s most important building block and it makes up approximately 30% of the proteins in our body. Collagen is a key structural protein that ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of all our connective tissues including skin, cartilage and bones. In essence, it is the ‘glue’ that holds everything together. It strengthens various body structures and the integrity of the skin.
- With age, less collagen is produced naturally by the body, and the first signs of ageing start to occur. From around the age of 30 and accelerating into the 40s, loss of collagen affects all the connective tissues, such as skin, joints and bones.
- Peptan® collagen peptides are Type 1 Collagen Peptides. This means they are identical to the collagens found in human bones and skin. Vivania Beauty Collagen Natural is a high-purity, natural bioactive product, containing more than 97% protein. These collagen peptides are optimised for high bioavailability and activity, and their hydrolyzed form makes them easily digestible by humans.
- Vivania® Beauty Collagen Natural delivers multiple health benefits. Clinical studies have shown that collagen peptides effectively improve skin structure and moisture already after 4 weeks of consumption. Collagen peptides are also shown to promote bone health by stimulating bone renewal, maintaining bone mineral density and improving bone solidity and strength. Collagen intake reduces joint discomfort and improves joint flexibility and function. Collagen provides also structural foundation for hair and nails. When ingested with collagen peptides, the amino acids are absorbed and used by hair follicle cells to produce keratin protein for healthy hair. Collagen peptides are also needed to ensure optimum muscle regeneration and help to reduce the recovery time for physically active people.