Lutein – Pycnogenol® – Bilberry tablet
- Combination product for eye health.
- Developed in co-operation with an eye specialist. Contains nutrients important for eye health. Protects the sensitive parts of eyes, rejects the premature ageing of eyes, maintains the blood circulation in eye-ground, and helps the capillaries to stay elastic and impermeable.
- Recommended especially for elderly people and for those who spend a lot of time in front of display, drive in the dark or are exposed to sunlight.
2 tablets per day.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- Marigold flower extract: Standardised amount of eye antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin: 2 tablets contain 10 mg of lutein and 0,5 mg zeaxanthin.
- Bilberry powder: For blood circulation and capillary health. The active ingredients in bilberry, such as proanthocyanidins, are antioxidants and maintain a good scotopic vision.
- Pycnogenol® maritime pine bark extract: Important especially for maintaining the capillary walls in good condition (elasticity, impermeability) and thus for eye-ground health.
- Vitamins C-, E-, B6-, B12- and folic acid: There are many vitamins that have an influence on eye health. Vitamins C and E are important antioxidants. The product’s B-vitamins decrease the blood’s homocysteine levels.
- Zinc and manganese: Trace elements zinc and manganese have their own special tasks in eye health.