Carnomax 600 mg Extra Strong
Carnosine – Vitamin E tablet
- Carnosine is important especially for skin, heart, muscles, kidneys, liver and brain.
- One tablet contains 600 mg L-carnosine and 12 mg vitamin E.
- For athletes and elderly people.
For adults 1-2 tablets per day with plenty of water.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten. Suitable for vegans.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- Carnosine is a dipeptide formed of alanine and histidine thus it absorbs effectively in the body. Carnosine is water soluble.
- Carnosine has been proven in several scientific studies to slow ageing. Its effects can be seen in the skin, brain and other nervous tissues. In muscles, carnosine gives durability and speeds up recovery. The mechanism of carnosine is that it protects mitochondrios, the oxygen factories in the cells.
- Carnosine inhibits harmful oxidative stress in cells. Carnosine protects the cells’ proteins and fats as well as DNA.
- Carnosine forms chelates with metals, such as mercury, cadmium and lead, so it helps to rinse heavy metals out of the body. Vaccinations contain mercury. Therefore, it is recommended to take carnosine with vaccinations.
- Carnosine “cleans” the body by transporting different types of harmful metabolism end products and metals from capillary walls, brain and inner organs. Carnosine also helps to maintain good memory.
- Carnosine protects against the harmful effects of alcohol by making aldehyde, the end product of alcohol oxidation, harmless.
- Vitamin E is called “the vitamin of youth”. Vitamin E acts together with carnosine to keep cells functioning and young.
- Carnomax 600 mg Extra Strong tablets can be used continuously. Carnosine has not been shown to have any contraindications with medicine.