Vitamar Omega-3 + ADE
Fish oil with lemon taste.
- Abundant Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin A, D3 and E.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal activity of the heart.
- DHA contributes to the normal activity of brain function and vision.
10 ml (2 teaspoonfuls) daily. Not recommended for people whose blood coagulation time is decreased for some reason. Can be stored at room temperature. Once opened the bottle can be stored refrigerated for 2 months.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- Strong Vitamar fish oil contains plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) as well as vitamins A, D and E. Effects contributing for normal heart activity can be obtained with daily a dosage of EPA 250 mg and DHA 250 mg. Effects contributing to normal brain function and eyesight can be obtained with daily dosage of DHA 250 mg.
- Numerous clinical studies in several countries have shown that omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (EPA and DHA) enhance the production of good prostaglandins and thus prevent clotting of platelets and decrease high blood pressure.
- Vitamin A is an essential antioxidant that protects cells and skin. Increases general immunity against inflammations.
- Vitamin D is an essential vitamin for bones and teeth.
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant. It prevents polyunsaturated fatty acids from becoming oxidized and thus protects cells against damage and premature ageing caused by free oxygen radicals.