The most important B vitamins in one tablet
B-max STRONG contains the most important B vitamins in high concentrations. In addition, the tablet is a slow release tablet allowing a gradual release of vitamins, their better absorption and a prolonged effect.
B vitamins are essential for the health
B vitamins are water-soluble substances stored in small amounts in the body. Therefore, their daily intake is important to ensure a sufficient intake. A varied and balaced diet ensures a sufficient intake of B vitamins but some B vitamins are destroyed in food preparation.
- B vitamins are essential for the health and mental and physical well-being.
- They are needed for contributing normal energy-yielding metabolism (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, biotin).
- Vitamin B12 and folate contribute to the normal blood formation.
- Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B12 and biotin promote the normal functioning of the nervous system, and B1, B3, B6; B12 also promotr normal psychological functions.
- Allmost all B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B5, B12, folate) contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatique.
- Vitamins B3 (niacin) and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin.
For adults 1 tablet daily swallowed with water.
Food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Daily dose 1 tablet contains
- Vitamin B1 35 mg
- Vitamin B2 35 mg
- Niasin (B3 ) 35 mg
- Pantothenic acid (B5 ) 35 mg
- Vitamin B6 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 10 µg
- Folic acid 600 µg
- Biotin 150 µg