Vitamar Omega-3 + Bilberry
Omega-3 Bilberry extract capsule
- Contains ethyl esterified fish oil concentrate 1000 mg / capsule, of which 360 mg E-EPA and 240 mg E-DHA. Once capsule contains 50 mg bilberry extract containing 10 mg anthocyanins.
- EPA and DHA promote the normal functioning of the heart, brain and vision.
- Bilberry extract’s anthocyanins and vitamin E are antioxidants that protect cells against free radical oxidation
1-2 capsules per day. Not recommended for people whose blood coagulation is decreased for some reason.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- Numerous clinical studies in several countries have shown that omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids (E-EPA and E-DHA) enhance the production of good prostaglandins and thus prevent clotting of platelets and decrease high blood pressure. Prostaglandins have an important role preventing cardiac diseases.
- The beneficial dosage for heart health is 250 mg of EPA and 250 mg of DHA per day. The daily dosage for brain function and vision is 250 mg of DHA per day.
- The capsules’ bilberry extract contains plenty of bioflavonoid anthocyanins from which the bilberry gets its dark colour. Anthocyanins are nature’s own effective antioxidants, which protect cells against free radical oxidation. The extract’s anthocyanin content is standardised: one capsule contains 10 mg of anthocyanins.
- Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that protects cells against oxidative stress providing body vitality and youthfulness.