Ubicaps Ubiquinol 100 mg
- Vitality for elderly and tired people
- Energy and performance for athletes
- To support the heart, for energy production
- Effective absorption, fast effect
1 capsule per day.
- Ubiquinol is an active form of ubiquinone and thus both ingredients are co-enzyme Q10 in different form.
- Ubiquinol is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance that is a central coenzyme in the formation of ATP (adenosinetri phosphate) in the cells’ energy production centres mitochondrias. Therefore, it has a direct effect on cells’ energy production. Ubiquinol is well-absorbing and is immediately in use for cells’ energy production and antioxidative protection. There are no enzymes needed to change it into active form. The body’s co-enzyme Q10 consists over 90% of ubiquinol.
- Elderly people in particular should use ubiquinol as the body’s ability to produce ubiquinone and to transform it into an active ubiquinol form is decreased with ageing.
- Ubiquinol is beneficial also fo tired people, convalescenta and others who are unable to utilize ubiquinone, for example due to impaired absorption or enzyme activity. The effect can be seen as an increase in alertness. Ubiquinol is also recommended for athletes and smokers as well as for persons using statin medication.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is beneficial especially for the heart as the heart muscle consumes a lot of energy. It also acts as an antioxidant and thus it slows ageing and decreases the harmful effects of free radicals, such as preventing the oxidation of harmful LDL cholesterol and protects the body against the harmful effects of statins.
- Ubicaps Ubiquinol 100 mg capsules contain Kaneka Ubiquinol ™ ubiquinol, which is prepared by fermenting yeast. Fermentation results mainly in ubiquinol, but it is a sensitive compound that changes during the process by oxidation to ubiquinone. When producing Ubiquinol, the Japanese capsule manufacturer Kaneka Ltd. use their own special technology to protect ubiquinol, so it does not become ubiquinone. This method provides a composition corresponding to the human coenzyme Q10. The ubiquinol contained in the capsules is already dissolved in vegetable oil and protected from the effects of both light and oxygen in a dark-colored soft gelatin capsule. In the manufacturing process, the ubiquinol is carefully purified, so that the end product does not contain any yeast.
- Kaneka Corporation is the world’s most famous ubiquinone and ubiquinol manufacturer. It has been studying and developing the production of ubiquinone and ubiquinol for over 30 years.