Camelina – Flax – Fenugreek – Methionine – Zinc – Vitamin capsule.
- Promotes hair growth
- Growing power to hair roots
- The right nutrients for hair and scalp
1 capsule per day. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Free from lactose, yeast, sweeteners and gluten.
Food supplement. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Keep out of reach of children.
- Evonia hair growth supplement is developed together with specialists from the Finnish Hair Academy. It contains ingredients needed for the growth of strong hair with long life expectancy.
- Evonia capsules help to maintain blood circulation and nourishment in the hair roots, hair growth and structure and prevent hair loss and the hair turning grey.
- The best source of omega-3s (alpha-linoleic acid) in the vegetable world is flax (Linum usitatissimum) and camelina (Camelina sativa). Besides these two plant oils Evonia capsules contain fenugreek seed oil (Trigonella foenum graecum L.). Thus the ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 is correct (2:1).
- Thiamine is an important co-enzyme in, for example, carbohydrate metabolism. Carbohydrates bind protein in the hair.
- Riboflavin is one of the key ingredients in two flavin co-enzymes, the functioning of which is important for body’s oxygen usage and energy and also for protein and fatty acid synthesis.
- Niacin boosts the scalp’s circulation.
- Pantothenic acid is very important in preventing hair loss and the hair turning grey.
- Vitamin B6 prevents hair loss and participates in melanin production, which determines hair colour.
- Together with para-amino benzoe acid (PABA) vitamin B6 also prevents the hair turning grey.
- Biotin participates e.g. in creatine production and prevents the hair turning grey. Biotin deficiency may cause hair loss.
- Vitamin B12 prevents hair loss and maintains hair growth and nerve structure.
- Vitamin D is an important nutrient for the sebaceous gland, which provides nutrient to the hair roots. If the sebaceous glands become stunted, hair growth decreases, the hair starts to go brittle and eventually fall out.
- Vitamin E promotes the scalp’s circulation, which is needed for hair growth and enables the hair’s proper nutritional supply.
- Zinc is important for the normal formation of hair follicle. In addition, zinc prevents hair loss.
- Methionine has its own important tasks, such as acting as a creatine synthesis activator.